Friday 19 November 2010

Where does the time go?.....

It has just dawned on me that I have not posted for a while, the time seems to have flown by! Since the last blog we have aquired a few new arrivals to the croft, I have got 6 lovely Ducks to keep my drakes in check, and they are doing a good job at it, they have got the drakes to swim on the burn so they are doing proper 'ducky' things now.

We have also got 8 fluffy sheep, 7 white and 1 black, I have not been able to get any pictures yet as I have not been up on the croft in enought light to take them! It is getting dark about 4:30pm at the moment so when I get a nice picture I will post one.

I have finished all my Christmas knitting now, with a few to embellish, and I have completed one of my handspun mitts, its lovely but I am not going to post any pics till I have finished the other. I have been busy weaving as well, off again today to do some more of the tweed I have at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment